Who Appointed Ali Sina?

Ali Sina of FFI is either a born non-Muslim or from Shia/Ahmedi background who has probably converted to pro-Zionist Christianity. He is a liar and a self-deceiver. He is being tormented inside because of the envious success of the final prophet of Islam. He has been appointed to eradicate Islam and Muslims from the face of the earth within the next 25 years started from 9/11. Since then the fool has been trying his level best! Let’s see what he can do.

I was born to Muslim parents, Shiite Twelvers.  You say the Shiites are not real Muslims. The Shiites say Sunnis are not real Muslims. This is the nature of Islam. Muhammad said his followers will split in 73 sects. All but one will go to hell. But he did not make it clear what is the characteristic of the right sect. As the result Muslims have been divided in hundreds of sects and each, in accordance to what their prophet said, thinks others are heretics and will go to hell. It is as if he sowed the seed of discord among his followers by design.  So, after Muslims butcher and subdue the non-Muslims, they will fall on each other and will tear one another apart like mad dogs, as they do in Iraq and Pakistan today.  What a religion!

I am a Zionist and very proud of it. Zionist means one who thinks Jews have the right to have their own homeland. I agree with that. This makes me a Zionist. Any decent person must be a Zionist. Only hate mongers and criminals like Ahmadinejad, Hitler, the neo Nazis and Muslims are against Zionism. I certainly don’t want to belong to that class.

Am I a liar and a deceiver? Well here is your chance to show that to the world. Read my book and write a rebuttal to it.

A Muslim woman burned from archives

I have not been appointed by anyone. I am not that important for anyone to appoint me to anything.  I have decided to eradicate Islam on my own initiative. I read the Quran and realized Islam is a lie in 1994. It took me a couple of years to admit it to myself. Had I had Understanding Muhammad to read, it would have taken me much less time. But I read The 23 Years Prophetic Career by Ali Dashti and it helped me a lot.

However, it was a Pakistani girl who appointed me to eradicate Islam. I met her after she had died. Her story was broadcast in a television documentary. She was 16 and was burned alive by her 35 years old husband. The reason he burned her was because this girl’s cousin and childhood playmate had come to see her. They had grown up with each other. When her husband learned about it, his ghira was injured and he thought the best way to save his “honor” was to burn her.

I saw her lying in the hospital bed. Her entire body was burned. She could not talk. She moaned like an injured animal. She looked at the camera and raised her hand and moaned. At that moment, I was absolutely sure that she was calling me. She was begging me to do something. She told me don’t let this happen to others. She died a few days after that. I gave her my word. I promised her to vindicate her death and not let her precious life go to waste. She was not the victim of an abusing husband. She was a victim of Islam. Her abusive husband was also a victim of Islam. The entire Pakistan and the whole Muslim world is victim of Islam. Now you know who actually appointed me. If there is an afterlife, I fancy meeting this girl in the other world, hug her, press her to my chest and tell her, my little girl, I heard you calling me. I hearkened. I did what I could. Are you happy now?

Spread The Word! Share it:

You may also like...

414 Responses

1. Mazzy Ali says:

Lol what the hell. Ali Sina claims to know about Islam. If he truly did then he would know that ALTHOUGH Shi'aa's are deemed 'not Muslim', it's the individuals relationship with Allaah that makes him a true Muslim. I'm a Sunni & I honestly believe this, & I know plenty of other people that believe this too.

Clearly Ali knows nothing of Islam but has decided to start a hate filled website either way.

Also, DON'T confused culture with religion. What if the girl chose to marry such a guy? If she didn't & it was FORCED — this is AGAINST Islam (& culture is the reason for her forced marriage). Was her childhood friend a male? She should know better than to free mix. However, I do condemn her husband, & clearly he did what he did for CULTURAL reasons i.e. losing face.

2. finnish says:

Is it really a problem to know who appointed Ali Sina?

Islamists, have you ever had a chance to think about the question in the reverse way on what ground basis, Muhammad was chosen as a prophet?

3. administration01 says:

Thank God for people like Ali Sina! They make tremendous sacrifices to their safety, to offer a shimmer of light in a cloud of darkness.
    It is sad that we have the negative situation with Islam spreading everywhere today. It is so unnecessary. How many Muslims could have come out of that mindset, and been happy in the world, contributed to the world with their arts, music, science, medical knowledge? Instead, we have a situation where people are intentionally pushed backwards, kept ignorant by the worship of hatred. In that worship, they have made their own lives the most darkest – rather than those they assume they target.
    Ali, you are well aware that in the West people do consider Islam to be extremely evil. There is no 'general' support or acceptance to it at all. It's forced on us to accept it. They may not speak up enough, but people really dislike Islam. What is your advice when we get attacked with the bigotry and Islamophone mantel each time we object to the core fundamental values (or lack thereof) in Islam, and our objection to having any of it infiltrated into our society and lives?

• Ali Sina says:

Memorize a few verses of the Quran and hit them back with facts. Make them look as useful idiots who blindly support a dangerous creed that aims at their subjugation. The Islamophobia makes as much sense as Naziphobia of fascistphobia does. Ideologies of hate must be combated and eliminated. We can’t be silenced by personal attacks at our lives and our character.

4. jasshuston says:

Hi, I wanted to drop you a quick note to express my thanks. I've been following your blog for a month or so and have picked up a ton of good information as well as enjoyed the way you've structured your site. I am attempting to run my own blog but I think its too general and I want to focus more on smaller topics. Being all things to all people is not all that its cracked up to be.

5. Jay Jay says:

Dear Ali Sina,

6. JJJ says:

Dear Ali Sina,
    I tried to mail you at faithfreedom2atgmail.com but seems like you were not able to read it, so here i go again.

Firstly, I am so glad to know that people like You, David Wood, Nabeel Qureshi & folks at ABN are doing a tremendous job at uncovering the cultist and satanic life of Muhammad. I have lived 26 years of my life in Pakistan and know the breed Muhammad has generated personally. I loved the facts and analytic skills you used in "Understanding Muhammad". Again I want to honor everybody who is working hard to uncover the truth, because all truth comes from God; and indeed God is truth, and the truth will set us free.

I want you to address a concern raised by a Muslim when i referred him to your site; I am quoting him verbatim:

"What is the status of this man Ali Sina. Does he hold any qualifications for writing such a book. Until the qualification, authenticity and history of a writer are known there is no worth in reading a book or to rebuttal it. The literary status of Ali Sina is unknown within his own society. How does he expect others to read his book. Just being a convert doesen't mean that Ali Sina understood Islam very well. This seems cheap publicity. If he is really interested in understanding ISLAM then he can easily contact Dr. Tahir ul Qadri who is already in Canada. I know for sure he doesen't stand a chance."

Please reply back ASAP.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

• Concerned says:

I also have this problem when I mention to people about this site or when I raise an issue concerning Islam. They always say that you need to speak to people with qualification from the Alazar University. The problem with these qualified people is that they've all been brainwashed through their studies and unable to give one and independent opinion. They are also taught to use Taqiya.The best advice to give your friend is also to understand Islam through the eyes of the critic. And Dr Ali Sina is the finest critic that one can find and he gives proof with good reasons by using all the autthentic resources. Qualified people have also tried to refute him but did not succeed. Maybe your friend can contact Dr Tahir Ul Qadri and ask him to prove Dr Sina wrong.

• Ali Sina says:

I am ready to debate with anyone in writin. as long as he is not an annonymous person on the Internet.

• JJJ says:

Ali Sina,
      How would you answer to an anonymous person if he asks the following:

• Ali Sina says:

Tell him he has no status. He has only arguments that no Muslim have yet been able to answer.

7. sensemaker says:

if the so called allah were to be so powerful, why would he urge through mohammed to spread or say a bundle of utterly insane verses; why does he waste time via indulging peace-loving muslims in jehad for killing all nonbelievers; he could simply have willed everyone to become a muslim; god's ways have to be simple; why all this process of dialog, confrontation, and killing, etc. all god needs to do was to snap his finger, or even less, so everyone wakes up with a circumcised penis and in bed with 5 wives one fine morning, or evening.why should he create woman and then go on to call them inferior, why should he create someone inferior, anyway;

8. ABT says:

Mr. Sina,
    From what I've read, I believe that you do have sone knowledge of Islam (not at a great level, but it is there nonetheless) and that you are of an above average intelligence. Your writing is powerful, charismatic, and engaging. Your articles target a large section of the internet culture that – due to many recent acts of Violence starring "Muslims" – fear Islam, Muslims, and anything or anyone that might even show a resemblance. The problem is that if a Muslim commits a crime, immediately it is blamed on Islam as a whole. Every single era of a religion had some idiotic misguided leaders who promoted hatred, inequality, and even death. I'm only hoping that this era of Islam will come to an end soon.
    Islam has been lacking a centralized religious authority figure or institution for decades, and that has opened the door for half educated immams and Sheikhs to start preaching what they themselves do not fully understand. Their audience are the poor, depressed, the illiterate, and the uneducated (that's over 60% of the Muslim world). With things starting to change in the Middle East, I hope that religious teachings do change with them (to the better, I pray).
    I will not debate you in your beliefs, for i have my own and am not affected by yours. Nor do I care whether you are truthful about your origins, because in the end, your thoughts as a human being are more important than where you were born, or who your parents were.
    I've read a couple of your articles, and even though the way you talk about Islam has offended me and angered me at times, I decided against closing this tab, but instead to write you.
    I have a couple of main issues with your writing:
    1. You sometimes tend to generalize, what a couple of figures believe or do, is what everyone else has to believe. (Bin Laden, Ahmadinejad, Hamas, etc)
    2. You blame Islam, instead of the Muslims. If you were truly that well read you would've known that suicide bombings are a HUGE sin. Not just because you kill yourself, but because of whom you target and kill. Same goes for honor killings, and many more
    3. If your true intention was purely to educate the public, you would have a more proper and inoffensive way of writing. Any educated person would like to read the "other opinion" from time to time, so they may check themselves, rethink their stand on things, and increase their own knowledge.
    4. One thing about this article though, you said that the only houses that Israel destroyed were those of terrorists, and that is not true. Last of which were only a couple of days ago when some palestinian houses were demolished in order to start the building of new settlements on Palestinian territories. However, I am not writing you to discuss the Political situation in Palestine and Israel. That is an entirely different issue.
    I have ventured onto your website by pure chance, and I don't believe I will be coming again. Nothing personal, but I've gained very little true knowledge from my time here. I pray to Gad that he may guide you, your followers, and myself to his righteous path, and may he push our prejudice, bias, pride, fear and hatred to the side, and not have them cloud our judgment, our hearts or our minds.

• Ali Sina says:

Since you decided not to return, there is no point for me to respond. But if you read this, please know that what you learned in this site was the true knowledge about Islam. Everything else you were told so far, were lies. I too was lied to for all my life and had very similar views about Islam to yours. But unlike you I did not close the door of learning. Well I couldn’t because the truth came to me not by reading critical views about Islam, but by reading the Quran itself. I was one of those who did not read anything critical of Islam. Yep. That is right. Having shut all the doors of learning the truth to myself, I learned the truth from Quran itself. There is no other book as damning to Islam than the Quran.

This site gives the real knowledge of Islam. Unfortunately lies are more palatable than truth for the believer. Maybe this is not the time for you, but one of these days you will have to face the truth. If you don’t, your children will. Truth is out like the sun in the zenith. You can hide yourself in a cave but one day you will have to come out and will be affected by it. If reading my articles pain you, maybe you should dust off your Quran and read it for yourself. Try to read it in Arabic if you can. Also read the Sira and see how long it will take you to ake the passage from belief to enlightenment.

Thank you for stroking my ego with all those “above the average intelligence” comments and stuff.

Cheers

• John K says:

"Islam has been lacking a centralized religious authority figure"

The problem with your hypothesis is that when Muslim authorities on Islam speak, it's in favor of violent Islam because that's what Islam's sources teach. The entire Arab Spring is the consequence of a Muslim reawakening and Sunni reassertion of Islamic power.

9. Jonathan Harrell says:

Please help us moderate comments by reporting them.

10. Jakob says:

Q 1. Which one is right and why?

A:This depends on what sect you follow as I have said
    My personal opinion is that someone should just call themselves a Muslim and read all of the hadiths and Quran Interpretations (Not just Islam other religions also)

2.Is there any good interpretation at all according to your opinion? Good to all sides, mark my words
    Yes there are many I personalty like the shia/sal/zadi (not extremist branches) only disagree with a few things of the other sects but still regard them as Muslims

Following the example of Iman/Caliph Alī ibn Abī Ṭālib, Iman Hussein ibn Ali, Iman Zayn al-‘Ābidīn (Ali_ibn_Husayn) and Zayd_ibn_Ali (Zadi Iman)

Q33. God in general is omniscient so I assume that Allah also has that trait. He should have known from the start that many interpretations (even the silly and strange one) were going to happen sooner or later. Why didn’t he avoid this? Why didn’t he create some explanations about verses so that it only has one meaning? With this, we shouldn’t have deal with hadith, sirah or tafsirs to know the meaning of Quranic verses. He claimed that Islam is the final and perfect one so he should have an insurance to avoid similar things happened. Judaism and Christianity had been claimed to be interpreted differently thus creating different sects but Islam also couldn’t escape from that.

''What was the “real intention” of your god? I mark the word “real” so don’t try to answer with fallacy like “Allah says in Quran …blah, blah, blah”. That’s not what I ask. I can read it my self and not bothering you if you think that kind of answer is sufficient''

A.(Part 2) Living like Imām al-Sajjad "the Prostrating Imām" Alī ibn Ḥusayn

''Alī ibn Ḥusayn, like his grandfather, cultivated land and palm date orchards. All the human qualities and attributes were collectively present in his personality. He was the complete specimen of tolerance, forgiveness and self-sacrifice. During the prayers he would get himself so absorbed that he did not have any attention towards anything except God. He traveled to Mecca, on foot, twenty times and continuously guided and conducted people through the attractive melody of the Qur'anic verses.''

He looked after and administrated hundreds of houses of the poor and hunger stricken. Daily a number of goats were slaughtered in his house and he distributed all their meat among the afflicted. He dressed the naked and the destitute ones and paid their debts and loans. But he himself took simple meals and put on simple dress.

When the nights would become dark and all the people went to sleep, ‘Alī ibn Ḥusayn would get up put the food in a sack and on his shoulder. He covered his face so that he is not recognized. Then he took that food to the houses of the inflicted and have-nots and gave it to them.

He administrated and looked after nearly a hundred guardians-less family in Medina; most of them comprised indigent, helpless and crippled, handicapped and paralytic ones. None of these families knew that ‘Alī ibn Ḥusayn was the one who managed and run their lives. But after his death, when the aids were discontinued they came to know that Ali ibn Husayn was their helper and friend.

Being one with God with pray, self sacrifice, piety, living a simple life style not ruled by money and power not have loose morals, commit corrupt acts, harm women or children, never harm or kill an innocent person

All I ask is do not assume all Muslims are violent because this is very far from the truth

Study Islam yourself rather then relying on someone else ''truth''

• Sanada_10 says:

Answer 1: I expect a specific sect or interpretation but what do we have here. A confusing answer that is insufficient to be called an answer.

Answer 2: Hm, and how do you prove that these sects hold the truth? It’s even younger than the majority sunni. Tell me, what is the proof of good interpretation towards unbeliever? How do you interpret the hate speech, the animal name calling, the misogyny, the barbaric punishment, and the sword verse?

Answer 3. Er, why do you always use Ali in this one? To know Islam you have to know Muhammad.

You wrote, “A. ( Part 1 ) Quite hard to explain if you are an atheist (no offence meant) as there are many right answers to this question. Like faith has many meanings all right and can be very hard to explain”

It’s quite hard to grasp if you are believer, no offence too because you cannot think outside the box. There are no many right answers, Jakob because the truth is only one. I ask you an answer, not a possibility of answers.

You wrote, “'Alī ibn Ḥusayn, like his grandfather, cultivated land and palm date orchards. All the human qualities and attributes were collectively present in his personality.”

Hm, so Ali is the best example of muslims? What about Muhammad?

You wrote, “He was the complete specimen of tolerance, forgiveness and self-sacrifice”

Hm, I wonder as to why Iran is not tolerant? Ali is their paragon, right?

You wrote, “During the prayers he would get himself so absorbed that he did not have any attention towards anything except God.”

Err, that’s not a good quality from a humanity point of view. It’s just slavery and submission as if he could speak to god. Could he? If you want to value a person then look at his deed towards another human.

You wrote, “He traveled to Mecca, on foot, twenty times and continuously guided and conducted people through the attractive melody of the Qur'anic verses.''

That’s called preaching and teaching, again no tolerance and kindness to non believer.

You wrote, “He looked after and administrated hundreds of houses of the poor and hunger stricken.”

Too bad, you didn’t bring Muhammad to the picture and what he had done to people. He made them poor by attacking them, taking slaves and booty.

You wrote, “Daily a number of goats were slaughtered in his house and he distributed all their meat among the afflicted.”

Who’s the poor one here? Muslim or not? Animal lover will hate him. You know that goat is bad for your health, don’t you.

All your stories missed his view towards unbelievers and how he thought about the Islamic mission, the war, the conquest, the invasion to other countries, the slavery, the discrimination, the misogyny etc. One more important thing is that you forgot the big boss and his side kick, the sunnah and the quran.

Another miss was my questions towards the differing interpretation. Quite hard or can't do it?

11. Sanada_10 says:

Jakob, I see you are here just to accuse and say subjective things so in order to fix this I have this for you.

Since you love differing interpretations without even giving any proof about the right one I suggest you try to answer these questions:

1. Which one is right and why?
    2. Is there any good interpretation at all according to your opinion? Good to all sides, mark my words.
    3. God in general is omniscient so I assume that Allah also has that trait. He should have known from the start that many interpretations (even the silly and strange one) were going to happen sooner or later. Why didn’t he avoid this? Why didn’t he create some explanations about verses so that it only has one meaning? With this, we shouldn’t have deal with hadith, sirah or tafsirs to know the meaning of Quranic verses. He claimed that Islam is the final and perfect one so he should have an insurance to avoid similar things happened. Judaism and Christianity had been claimed to be interpreted differently thus creating different sects but Islam also couldn’t escape from that. What was the “real intention” of your god? I mark the word “real” so don’t try to answer with fallacy like “Allah says in Quran …blah, blah, blah”. That’s not what I ask. I can read it my self and not bothering you if you think that kind of answer is sufficient (don’t imitate the auntie here).

Care to enlighten me? No circular logic. I haven’t seen any muslim here who doesn’t use it when answering questions so try to be the first one. Don’t imitate an object called book.

12. IM ABAD says:

Dear Ali Sina,In short I have idea to help Non Arabic Muslim this way: I . Establish clinics of Mental- Rehabilitation for Non Arab Muslim from the disease or VIRUS of Islam;i e The false hope of HEAVEN,The false FEAR of hell, SELF HYPNOTHISED to surrender to Allah only coused by doing five times dayly of shala or pray; By showing some KEY-SURA i e :At Taubah- 111; false HEAVEN can be proven, becouse heaven had been used to pay or purchase the SOUL of non muslim !– which then made the Non Arabic Muslims to become THE MERCENARIES OF ISLAM( Which in REALITY the body of the Arabic Muslims). II To waken up the Non Arabic Muslims from their false-DREAM of HEAVEN( promise from surah ash shaf -10 ) and make them realize that Arabic Muslims are THE REAL SON OF ALLAH; while THE NON ARABIC MUSLIMS are only THE STEP SON of ALLAH. III. To Awaken the non Arabic Muslims that Allah is only The Soul or the will of Mhamad,revealed from surah Ahzab -50( Allah give Mhmad the right to take the woman he wanted to choose as his wife); All my sugestions are in line with Mr Light of Trueth who wrote :" to rescue our Muslim brothers and sisters from THE CLUTCH of ISLAMS." IV. Other sugestion : Make Sue or CLASS ACTION to the World AMnesty Intrntnal, that Islam is PREDATOR to the the world HUMAMISME, V. Sugest You to urge Non ARABIC Government to take action as soon as psible to follow Tjikistan Govrnment who have successed to eliminate this evil chameleon religion from their Country. Awaiting your comment, sincerely yours Im Abad. Thank you. BTW I still know some other KEY surah ; if needed.

13. Jakob says:

All learn the difference between Islam and Culture.

Also read about Islam yourself rather then a one sided view that means not from hate sites and read about all sects of Islam Read about other religions, the history of Islam and culture.

Do not go into study with a closed mind (Do not assume Islam is evil because a few people a few say it is)

• John K says:

Muslims are evil only to the extent that they get into the Quran. Robert Spencer had this to say about moderate Muslims in a recent interview at FFI:

UMP: How many Muslims in the world, do you think, are “moderate Muslims”?

RS: It depends on how one defines “moderate.” If by it you mean those who are not engaged in violent jihad, then the number is huge. If you mean those who actively disapprove of violent jihad and Islamic supremacism in general, and are working against the jihad imperative, the number is minuscule. If you mean those Muslims who simply aren’t concerned with such matters, the number is considerable.

• Jakob says:

''You talk about going into study with a closed mind. We are not all beginners and amateurs like you, Jakob. Many of us have already completed advanced studies on Islam and are well aware of it's evil. Islam is defined by the Quran and Sira. What you, your family, your friends, or your imam say about Islam is irrelevant if it is not in the texts. ''

You assume I haven't as I have said anyone can claim to have any qualification or be anyone on the internet.

Robert Spencer said it so it must be true right ?

Have you even meet a Muslim ?

Again no surprise you are putting me, Islam and Muslims down yet again. Yet another ye ha trigger happy Muslim hater.

''Read the news Jakob. You can see on a daily basis the evil fruits of Islam. How many more people have to die because of your beautiful Religion of Peace [TM]?''

Read the news about other countries including yours and see the atrocities they commit in the name of there country and God.

How many civilians have to die for the corrupt and power hungry of those countries?
      (Example Bahrain civilians being killed because those in power are allies with US and they do nothing but watch them being massacred. US selling weapons to Saudi Arabia to kill others with)

Your time will be better spent improving your own country rather then invading others and enforcing your views on others and putting them down

• John K says:

You really make an idiot of yourself when you claim to know my emotional status. You know absolutely nothing about me and look foolish before the public when you are so wrong.

You also haven't read enough on this site to even understand the distinction (I know, nuance is difficult for low IQ Muslims) between Islam and Muslims. Start with the "About" tab. It explains a little about it. Muslims come in all varieties, but Quran and Sunna are rock solid in their evil. The closer someone gets to the Quran, the worse they become. You also have a poor sense of judgement (another consequence of low IQ?) on the proportion of killing done for Islam vs the killing that occurs in non-Muslim countries. Again, Islam is unique because it teaches killing. Every other religion says "Thou shalt not kill". Bahrain is Muslim on Muslim killing. Don't blame US.

• Jakob says:

It is quite funny is one comment you say I am thinking I am so good and know everything (never said I did if you read my comments) then you do the same thing you are accusing me or doing .

''You also have a poor sense of judgement (another consequence of low IQ?''

Claiming to be smart and knowing what they re talking about and knowing what they are talking about are totally different things I can say more to you but I will hold my tongue from sin

''Quran and Sunna are rock solid in their evil''

It must be evil because a few said it right ?

• John K says:

If you don't think Islam is evil it is because you have not read the texts, or because you agree with it and are equally evil.

You talked about preferring to live in a barbarian country rather than in sleaze, so let's talk about Islam's sleaze. This first article is heavily documented and footnoted if you want to take some time to educate yourself:

Boys of the Taliban

These videos are also thorough. WARNING: Graphic content:

Ann Barnhardt "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil" Part 1 of 4

Ann Barnhardt "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil" Part 2 of 4

Ann Barnhardt "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil" Part 3 of 4

Ann Barnhardt "Islamic Sexuality: A Survey of Evil" Part 4 of 4

14. Jakob says:

'' hia''

To correct myself Shia

15. Jakob says:

Truly a sad story but how did you come to the conclusion that it was all of Islam and not an act by a Muslim extremist

How do you justify to your depiction of god in inciting hatred on over 1 billion Muslims not like the man who killed that girl and are innocents just like the girl killed?

Islam is not the only religion to kill each other.

One example is the Roman Catholic/ Protestant massacres in France England and Ireland

• Sanada_10 says:

Roman Catholic vs Protestant fighting is political and has to do with the nations itself (ex. Brit vs Irish). They (other catholics or protestants) don't fight in another place, you know so ideology plays no part in this one. Beside, when you look at the teaching you'll know this is irrelevant.

• Jakob says:

''They (other catholics or protestants) don't fight in another place''

Depends on where you live some still hold resentment towards each other claiming the other is not really Christians and will not go to heaven. But they are a small percentage not all of them. I am not going to assume all are like this because that would be wrong to do.

''Roman Catholic vs Protestant fighting is political and has to do with the nations itself (ex. Brit vs Irish''

Most of the extremist Islam branches are not fighting for there religion but for politics and power.

Don't assume all are like that

• Sanada_10 says:

Still didn’t answer my question. Why there is no fighting in other place? If this is about ideology there should be another incident. Why only in these places? The problem is the people.

You wrote, “Half true, yes politics played a part but they did hate each other. Look in history of other countries.”

Anything you dislike is called half true including proof in this site and sources from muslim themselves. You didn’t provide me the link to the teaching. Catholic and protestant in my country don't hate each other. Even if they want to they can't find support from their holy book.

Extremist in Islam means following Allah’s command to the extreme. Islam is about power and politic, beside religion. Muhammad was a head of state, finance, and political purpose. Your god is political too. He wanted to inherit the earth and subjugate all to Islamic ummah using any means necessary. War is just one of them.

Don’t assume they are wrong before checking their idol.

16. SuperHappy says:

Islam sucks so bad!

17. Jayna Rosenwald says:

LOL, I have to say the on the web dating or electronic dating has come a very long way since the days of easy chat rooms. Much more and a lot more individuals are turning to on the internet dating sites to display prospective dates.

18. Charles says:

I meant to say you can't bear to know the truth.

19. zaki says:

All you who are against Islam!
    Islam means peace.It is not only a religion, a set of rituals but a complete code of life. The most logical and acceptable way of life for humanity.
    First I would like to advise Mr.Sina to get educated with ethics. He shouild mind the way you comments and this is for all you who don’t know how to talks and comment. In Islam there is respect for everyone and every religion. Mr. Sina qoutes everything out of context and some people who don’t know anything about Islam believe him.
    He considers himself embassador of humanity. He talks about human rights and equality. What kind of human right? the one that exists in europe where woman is a mere object of enjoyment, where dress has been striped off their bodies. where thousands of rapes are taking place everyday. where a woman is fucked in every hole in her body. where a woman is thrown shit in the mounth during sex. where there is no knwoledge of family life. where there is no relation and relatives. where materialism is the prevailing idealogy. where people get fucked by animals.
    Very nice society and human rights. Are proud of such society? If you are than don’t you realise that, not muslims but you people are living in stone age.
    Go to the authentic sources to get info about Islam.
    I upto age of 18 was muslim because I was born to muslim family. Now I am muslim by choice as I have a comparative study of other religions. I realise how pure, logical and real it is. Please set out and seek the truth, May God help you all.

• Jakob says:

Very good point preaching human rights and equality yet treating Islam and Muslims with no human rights, equality, calling them animals and less then human that is a double standard and is flawed logic

Yes always go to an unbiased source if you are reading about religions

• Ali Sina says:

Muslims have human right. But they are not acting like humans most of the time. When a person follows the footsteps of Muhammad and his teachings he violates the human rights of others. The history of Islam, since its inception, is the history of terror, violence, massacres, raids, plunders, rapes and all sorts of human rights abuses. These facts are recorded in Islamic books of history and are evident in the Quran.

The evil comes from Muhammad and his teachings. Denial is futile. Facts are recorded in your own history books. Alas most Muslims don’t read them. But I did. All we need to eradicate Islam is to spread the truth and expose those facts.

When my mother read the Quran she had a brilliant idea. She said don’t write any articles agaisnt Islam. Just publish the Quran and expalin the context of why they were written.

• Jakob says:

''Muslims have human right. But they are not acting like humans most of the time.''

Same could be said about Christian America and Jewish Israel with all of the things they get up to.

''When a person follows the footsteps of Muhammad and his teachings he violates the human rights of others. The history of Islam, since its inception, is the history of terror, violence, massacres, raids, plunders, rapes and all sorts of human rights abuses. These facts are recorded in Islamic books of history and are evident in the Quran. ''

Purely your opinion not fact.

''What makes us human is our humanity and Islam robs the humanity. Those who convert to Islam, to the extent that they practice it, are reduced into savages, not fit to be called humans.''

How do you know this have you meet every Muslim on the Earth I find this claim far-fetched and insulting and downgrading of a life.

''Alas most Muslims don't read them. But I did. All we need to eradicate Islam is to spread the truth and expose those facts.'' This an assumption.

''When my mother read the Quran she had a brilliant idea. She said don't write any articles agaisnt Islam. Just publish the Quran and expalin the context of why they were written.''

You are writing your own interpretation not ''The real interpretation of the Quran'' but what you believe it means.

As I have stated it has different interpretations based on what sect you belong to.

• Ali Sina says:

Anyone can act like a savage, but only Muslims become savages when they follow their religion. This is not my opinion but can be demonstrated by facts. All we have to do is read the Quran and the books of history of Islam written by Muslims to see that savagery comes from Muhammad. You can’t say the same about Jesus, Buddha or any spiritual leader of the major religions.

Those who try to emulate Muhammad become dangerous as he was. This is not a matter of opinion. Just read the Quran and the books of history and see what Muhammad did. You obviously haven’t.

When Muslims learn the truth about Islam most of them will leave it. You say it is assumption. It is, but it is based on the fact that whether Muslim or not we are basically humans and abhor evil naturally. Also since I started writing about Islam I have helped thousands of Muslims to see the light and leave this faith of hate. Millions have left Islam in recent years thanks to other people’s efforts. The more truth is spread the more people will leave Islam.

Missing my entire point

Some take the Quran as literal others as a metaphor.

Pointless blaming an entire religion for all evil and thinking you are justified to do it for what ever reason even if they are innocent people that in it self is very dangerous ideology (no Muslim is innocent)

God wills it mentality (Crusades)

To justify what you are saying goes against everything religious and ethical I believe in so I find your logic extremely flawed and I will not agree with inciting hatred like a blind zealot on 1 billion people due to a small percentage of those that are bad like others on this site.

''The Quran can be interpreted in millions of ways but only one is true. My interpretation is the one Muhammad intended.''

Sarcasm or extreme ego I cannot tell?

• Jakob says:

Most of the comments you are writing and spreading are savage so I suggest before you judge all 1 billion Muslims you look at yourself and wonder if you are doing the same thing you are accusing the Muslims of doing.

• yusufharto says:

Jakob, Alisina is right when he said that when muslims learn the truth they will leave Islam. If they don't leave Islam or if they still have faith because they have been brainwashed since their upbringing , their faith wiil be very nominal. And they won't be a savage nor can they be a terorist anymore. They won't hate either Jews , christians or any other faith. They will totally become meek. They won't emulate Muhammad's atrocities and his henchmen anymore. The only things that still with them is little prayer and fast with reluctancy. Then,they become distressful.
      Like Alisina says Quran is full of error. If Allah is Omnisient. He can not make any error in His book. We human are fallible. Allah is not. But the fact Allah's book full with errors and ambiguities.So Allah is not Omnisient. When we die, if Angle shows up to ask us in grave why we doubt His book. You have reason to answer. Show God the points where he goofs in His book that has made you ignore it's teaching. If God is just. He will forgive you for your criticism. Because you have used your brain as His ultimate gift to you to distinguish right and wong,good and bad, commensense and nonsense.

• Ali Sina says:

Do I advocating raid and rape of Muslims? Do I think Muslims should be slain wherever they are found? Do I believe the wives of Muslims should become sex slaves and their children slaves? Do I say that Muslims are najis and one should not befriend them? No! But Muhammad did and said all those things and you as a Muslims think he was the example to follow. So how in the hell do you compare me to Muslims? Your sacred book promotes hatred and violence and all you can say is that you interpret it differently. What about others who read it as is and understand it the way it is written? You have an amazing ability to deceive yourself. You are a great hypocrite who can worship a terrorist and still not be a terrorist, but what about those who are not as good as you in self-deception, who are more sincere and less hypocrites than you and take the teachings of Muhammad to heart literally?

• Ali Sina says:

You can interpret any evil book metaphorically and make it look benign. You would be only fooling yourself. A book of guidance coming from God must be clear and so is Islam when it comes to violence, even though it is not on other things, hence causing Muslims to make hundreds of sects.

How you can interpret metaphorically verses such as slay the believers wherever you find them or I will cast terror in the hearts of the unbelievers, of smite their heads from above their necks, or don’t take as your friends your brothers and fathers if they like disbelief to Islam?

You have to make your mind and stop this self-deception. You either agree with the evil teachings of Muhammad and with all the evil things that he did or you don’t. If you don’t, don’t try to interpret what he did differently. Leave that sick man and move on.

Anyone who upholds a doctrine that promotes hate is not innocent. You can argue that most Muslims are ignorant of what is in Islam. Then can one please innocence by virtue of ignorance? Let us say you were ignorant up to this day about Islam. But you are no longer. So what is your response? Are you going to leave this faith of hate or are you going to close your eyes and dig your feet deeper in it? If still not convinced I have plenty of material that would convince you.

We are not inciting hatred against Muslims. We are showing the world that Islam is evil and that Muslims do evil to the extent of their faith in Islam. The more religious they are the more dangerous they become. It’s like a disease. This disease must be eradicated.

It is not difficult to understand the intent of Muhammad. Just stop trying to fool yourself and pretending that he meant something else and you will understand him. That is why I say I understand the Quran better than Muslims. I don’t interpret it forcing myself to make it look different than what it says because what it says sounds evil. If it sounds evil it is because it is evil. The terrorists understand the Quran well and so do I. The rest of Muslims are either hypocrites or totally ignorant of their religion.

I debated with a Quran only Muslim who quoted a hadith that said Muhammad cut the extremities of a few Bedouins who apostatized and stole his camels. He then argued how could a messenger of God do such thing and therefor the hadith is false. This is a logical fallacy known as ad consequentiam.

• Jakob says:

I don't believe you are trying to help anyone you are playing the blame game.

I will not agree with your logic as I find it very flawed and insulting.

There is no need in every response to constantly say Islam is violent and throw insults.

You have no right to say to anyone what faith they believe in and tell them to leave there religion because of what you perceive it as.

''It’s like a disease. This disease must be eradicated. '' Where have we all heard that before ?

You compare the Muslims to Nazis ect but you your self are inciting hatred against the Muslims like the Germans did to the Jews (Comparing them less then dogs and are the blame for all the evil in the world ) Jews were not just Israelis they were a entire religion made up of lots of races including other Germans. (Also other Germans helped the Jews so it would be wrong to assume that all were evil if they were all evil none would have helped them.)

You are wrong to assume all Muslims are evil and hate Jews and Christians that is not true.

I am not saying all Christians and Jews hate Muslims I have met many who do. But I am not spreading that all Christians and Jews are evil and its there holy text that teach evil. I have stated I find that to be blaming a text not blaming a persons free will to do evil.

Islam is not the only race to have Terrorist look in history.

What are your thoughts on the gunman in Norway killing people and claiming he was cleansing the world of the evil Muslims?

• Denny says:

You are wrong to think that Ali Sina did not help anyone. Millions of Muslim convert because of him. He is helping many people to comes out of the dark.
      It is only your view to think that it is insulting. We have to say it clearly every time, on and on again, in every possible moment that Islam from Muhammad is very violent. It is written in Quran. Why can't you read.

Muslim don't have the rights to convert according to Quran. But free people have the rights to tell everybody to convert from the darkness.

We are not talking about the Muslim, Christian or Jews. We are talking about the teaching of Muhammad who is evil. Everybody has to leave what Muhammad told. It is very evil.

it is very simple Jakob. Why don't you understand.

• Jakob says:

''Millions are converting because of him''

Anyone can make that claim as anyone can pass anything off as fact on the internet.

I finds this very hard to believe as fact.

Also as I have said take the time and read about Islam (All sects ) and history for yourself rather then taking what Ali Sina says as clear fact.

You will find a lot is left out and the Quran is not just one interpretation
      (If he was really an ex Muslim 12er he would know this)

One example of different interpretation is this :

Oh you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians as your Wali; they are but Wali of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a Wali, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people." [Quran 5:51]

Sunnis interpret this verse to mean that a Muslim may not take a Christian or Jew as a “friend”, whereas Shi’as reject this and interpret the verse in a political sense to mean that Christians and Jews should not act as “authorities” over Muslim people.

• Sanada_10 says:

Bottom line is either:

1. cannot befriend with people of the book
      2. making muslims above them politically

Both of it are no good, added with the goal of Islam to make it win over other religions, well, it's not pretty either.

Mission B: Creating superiority over others.

Conclusion: Anyone who sided with them is unjust. Isn't this hate speech? Is this fair? You judge people just by their group.

• Jakob says:

You say ''making muslims above them politically ''

This Means Muslims want to rule there own country.

'''Mission A: Creating boundary to humanity by making muslim as special grop, calling another group as inferior
      Mission B: Creating superiority over others.''

No Muslims are not trying to take over the world no need to believe the media, lies,mass hysteria and paranoia about Islam.

This comment shows you have not studied Islam and have just gone to hate and crank sites about Islam

• Sanada_10 says:

Nice try but that won't work because:

1. It's shiite according to you and shiite has strayed off the path quite far from Islam
      2. There is no concept of country in Muhammad's mind, just ummah, an Islamic society ruled by Caliph. I think this concept is pretty clear about leadership should be, no need to ponder on another verse.
      3. Another meaning is that even in majority kafir's country, muslim shouldn't take them as authority.

No muslim is trying? Tell that to Muhammad when he conquered Arabia. Tell that to his earlier followers when they attacked middle eastern countries and wanted them to convert or war. I've posted the proof here.

This comment of yours show you haven't able to provide any solid proof and fact, just opinion.

Logical conclusion is simple:

• Jakob says:

You say ''Logical conclusion is simple: Muslim cannot be under anyone except muslim. Muslims in Singapore, China, Europe, America etc should demand their own state because infidel state is not Islamic.''

You do realise Muslims are not trying to take over the world.

Cannot blame the Shia sect on a few (the same with Sunni sufi and sal sects)

What are your thoughts on Zayn al-‘Ābidīn?
      Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_ibn_Husayn

• Jakob says:

You said '''It's shiite according to you and shiite has strayed off the path quite far from Islam ''

Shiite means 1 Muslim who follows the sect of Shia Islam
      Shia's means more then one Muslim who follows the sect Shia Islam

They are also not all 12ers

Just thought I would clear that up as this comment states you do not know the difference

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_Islam

• Sanada_10 says:

Dear, oh dear, It makes no relevant point to attack me using the Shiite or shia word. What kind of answer is this? Beside, most of this site’s source is from sunni. My country is majority sunni Islam with little sufi. Hadith told us the sunnah and that sunnah promote terrorism and discrimination. Do you think mere name that can be known by simple google searching and not solving the problem can answer my queries here?

Now, I know your level.

• John K says:

"You do realise Muslims are not trying to take over the world."

Read the Quran Jakob. It doesn't do you any good to make statements that are un-Islamic.

• John K says:

"Cannot blame the Shia sect on a few (the same with Sunni sufi and sal sects)"

Can't blame the Shia on a few? Sunni are 80% of Muslims. Regardless, the Shia/Sunni divide is not that wide as they agree on 80% of Islamic doctrine anyway.

• Sanada_10 says:

Irrelevant answer, Jakob. I talked about how the muslims can’t stand the authority of infidels and you answered it like this. I realize that Islamic mission is to Islamize the whole world, making sharia law as the law of earth, erasing irrelevant non Abrahamic religions and making the rest as subjugated religions. Muhammad said it himself.

You wrote, “I have no idea where you got that from but there is no need to panic at all there are many other things that you need to worry about in this world and someone being a Muslim is not one of them.”

It’s from your own religion. Hah? Sure, sure, there are other problems but muslim and Islamic terrorism (not limited to bombing) is global problem. In my country, it’s a national problem. Muslim extremists want to destroy nation’s culture, ideology, and law. It targets other religions too. Muslim in Europe is no different, it threaten the host nation with sharia law.

You wrote, “Cannot blame the Shia sect on a few (the same with Sunni sufi and sal sects)”

Do you understand my point? Surely even the “reverence” of Ali is odd enough from Islamic point of view, isn’t it? Also, look at the tradition they have. It’s so odd even when I see it using Islamic view. Sufi is worse. It strays farther from Islam with its mysticism. If Muhammad was a sufi he shouldn’t do what he did.

You wrote, ”What are your thoughts on Zayn al-‘Ābidīn?”

Irrelevant person here. Islam is all about Muhammad’s deed and saying, not his grandson.

• John K says:

Islam is defined by Quran and Sunna. Derogating critics gets you nowhere.

• John K says:

Internationally recognized Imams have raised the question of what to do about the problem of millions of Muslims converting out of Islam.

Re: Wali – Is that why the greatest Shia nation, Iran, is such good friends with the US?

• Jakob says:

Would rather not get into a debate about Iran US conflict

(not pro war of any sort )

• John K says:

I'm not talking about war. I'm talking about Iran's violence and hostility towards non-Muslims. The issue is that Iran is no friend to Jews and Christians because they follow Islam. Of course, that leads Iran to being a warlike country. They have specifically said that they want to destroy both little Satan (Israel) and big Satan (the US). This is about Islam, not politics. Iran has implied that it is fulfilling Shia prophecies, and the timeline laid out in their video causes some analysts to estimate that Iran has to begin the war to destroy Israel before the end of the year. You think they were audacious for wanting to assassinate the Saudi ambassador? That was nothing. In the film they call for the assassination of King Abdullah. This is the sick fruit of Islam.

Watch it here:

• Jakob says:

These acts are not for Islam that is for power and politics nothing more.

Free will of people to do these acts (attaching god to ones own desires)

Learn the difference please

Sometimes people will use any excuse to invade a country

Every country, religion and race has its violent people history shows this.

Do not have a bigot mentality

• John K says:

You are the one with a bigot mentality because you base your paradigm on your own biased opinions rather than facts. And you expect people who know the facts to bow to your opinions.

We are not talking about people's acts that are in violation of their ideologies. We are talking about people's acts that are in compliance with their ideologies.

Specifically we are interested in educating illiterate Muslims like yourself who are unaware of what evil is in the Quran, Ahadith and Sira. If you think you know so much, read Dr. Sina's book. But I know you are afraid of it because you will not know what to do when you find out your are wrong.

• Jakob says:

You said ''Specifically we are interested in educating illiterate Muslims like yourself who are unaware of what evil is in the Quran, Ahadith and Sira.

Again you say I am illiterate when you do not know me at all. That is no surprise though as I find what you and this site are doing is playing the blame game and is doing no good what so ever

Just another excuse to place blame on a religion of people

If a so called ''illiterate'' like me knows that a ''expert'' like you is missing facts,miss quoting ,missed history, taken out of context ect then any Muslim would stop to think and say hmm why are they going to so much trouble to slander Islam and anyone who doesn't agree with there view must have something wrong with them is illiterate or has a low IQ ect

No need to fear or hate Islam.

All I am saying is anyone who wants to know really about Islam (not the bigots who already hate Islam for what ever reason) Study it themselves.

Nothing wrong with saying that is there ?

• John K says:

I know you quite well because of the illiterate things you say. If you knew anything about the Quran, Hadiths, and Sira, you wouldn't say the things you say.

Osama bin Laden knows Islam. If you knew Islam, you would talk like Osama bin Laden.

Your ignorance or lies do not work on people who have read your books – books that you have not bothered to read.

You don't have enough knowledge to participate in a conversation. A conversation requires a common base of knowledge. Since your brain is full of opinions instead of facts, there is no common basis to start a conversation.

• Jakob says:

''Muslim don't have the rights to convert according to Quran''

This is due to many reasons

One example is Spain when they killed all of the Moors and Jews and some Muslims and Jews converted and killed fellow Jews and Muslims for money and land (betraying there own people)

Again other religions had this rule at one stage in history

I do not believe people who wish to convert to what ever religion should be killed (Most Muslims believe this also)

• John K says:

That's because most Muslims don't believe Muhammad and the Quran.

• Sanada_10 says:

Tell that to Muhammad first. He set the example.